Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Presentation to our librarians and Display "Washington, D.C. and Baltimore" for Public






I'm happy for my successful internship program in Baltimore, MD in 1-18th of
October, 2010.

After arrived in Ulaanbaatar, my last days was my participation to the our
Ulaanbaatar Public Library's 30th Anniversary.

Today I organized my first presentation to our librarians, there was 24 staffs, about my learning and photo shots with explanation at 9am-12noon in American Culture and Information Center, UPL.

I introduced my LIP organizers, host libraries, host family, and interesting and useful ideas on re-organizing, hourly schedule, shifting staffs, fiction&nonfiction shelf, vertical title cataloging, book displays, book bar code labels-stamp-discard and others.

Also, I transferred
- A Maryland Map (from Maryland Department of the Enoch Pratt Free Library/State Resource Center) to our American Corner service area, and
- ALA-LC Romanization Tables book (Library of Congress, head - Russia Section, Mr. Randall K.Barry) to Mr. Odkhuu, our cataloger librarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment