Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My 5th day - To say thank you very much to Pratt Library, To start LBPH learning






8th of October, 2010. Friday

In the morning, I visited to my first host library to say "Thank you very much for your time and teaching me your management and resources!".
In this morning Enoch Pratt free Library's Programs&Publications department coordinator Mrs. Judith Cooper suddenly met and invited me to her office to introduce new experience, it was really lucky chance to me, and telling me "Begz, you are not enough to finish your internship in my Pratt Library :-)".

In the afternoon, it was very special lunch with most of staffs of Maryland State Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, to host and educate me in their library.
LBPH library chief Mrs. Jill Lewis introduced me my schedule in her library, and all of rooms in 2 up, 3 down floors in library building and her helpful office secretary Mrs. Shawnta Wilson.

I'm ready to learn everything from my 2nd host library and to present my library and Mongolia on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment