Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm already on the way : My next OPEN-EYE journey starts here in Enoch Pratt Free Library

Dear All my contributors to my LIP learning,

First of all, I'm very happily can say that My Library Internship Program is continuing very successfully and luckily.
I'm already in half road of my internship days in Enoch Pratt free Library (EPFL) and Maryland State library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (LBPH) in the charming city Baltimore, MD.

All day I'm trying to translate my notes into Mongolian from meetings/learning sessions and still on the working. I just uploaded very special photos and daily summaries into my Library Internship Program Blog at http://lip-news.blogspot.com. I hope, it's a huge knowledge and experience, what I saw and learn from my host libraries.

Today, on Saturday, I participated to the 2 user group meetings in the LBPH, it was helpful to understand the library and community communications.

Tomorrow Sunday, it's my free day to work on my note translation.
On Monday, library will close for the Columbus Day /Staff Development Day/, but I organized my meeting to school class from my dearest host family.
I sure, the Monday and Wednesday meetings in the elementary school, and Thursday Presentation in the LBPH will be helpful to share my Mongolian experience and information.

My last days learning from the EPFL was very helpful to understand new ways in the EPFL, re-organizing, shifting staffs, especially a hourly schedule.

I really want to write my book about this internship program, it'll contain my daily notes and photos and others.
I sure, my future day learning in the LBPH will be helpful to understand special library services/technology for blind community.

Thank you for all, for your time and energy to me to make this successful internship.
Sincerely Yours,
J.Begzsuren

No comments:

Post a Comment